Milk Bean to Bar Flavoured
- The manufacturing process from raw or fermented bean to bar i.e. roasting, grinding, refining and conching, may be owned and controlled by a single business; or the product may be produced in partnership between a grower and a manufacturer; or the product may be made from beans purchased from a grower or an intermediary, but the entire manufacturing process from roast to bar must be owned and controlled by a single business. Please outline which best describes your product, naming any partners in production, in the ‘Description’ box provided.
- A minimum of 30% cocoa solids is required.
- The bar must not contain any artificial additives or flavours. Lecithin is permitted.
- Natural oils and butters are permitted (with the exception of palm oil) as also plant-sourced milks.
- Where a bar is deliberately ‘coarse ground’ or the cacao ‘raw’ please indicate this; it will be relayed to the judges.
- Please submit bars as sold for retail, there is no need to re-melt to delete logos or markings
- Please submit chocolate bars to a minimum total weight of 250g.
Multiple entries are permitted.