Registering Your Organisation
Before you can register your products, you need to register your organisation on Judgify first. No previous accounts exist on this system which is new so all entrants need to register as new. Go to judgify.me/aoc2023 and click on the link “If you are a new user, please click here” underneath the “Submit an entry” button.
A Registration Profile page will open up and you can enter your organisation information in here – please refrain from creating multiple profiles for the same organisation. Also note that there are 2 different fields for the organisation name, in case the registered company name is different from the company name you want to put on your certificate. For example, if your brand is called “ABC Chocolates” but your registered company name is “DEF Foods Ltd”, then you would enter:
- Organisation Name: ABC Chocolates
- Official/Registered Company Name: DEF Foods Ltd
Registering Product Entries Online
Once you have created your organisation profile, you can start registering your product entry details online. Start by clicking on the “Submit An Entry” button, and you should see the Product Submission Form:
First select the appropriate category for your product. You can find the definitions of the categories in the Awards Categories section.
- Please make sure you select the correct category, as the questions may be different and once you have submitted the details online, it would not be possible to change the category.
- If you are unsure which category your product falls under, please feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] for advice.
Some fields are mandatory and are marked with a red asterisk * – make sure you complete those fields, otherwise you won’t be able to submit the entry online.
Please pay extra care with the following fields – They should not contain your company name or brand name of the product:
- Short description of Product (this should be a generic description to give someone an idea of the flavour (for flavoured product) or the origin/percentage of the cacao (for unflavoured product))
- Product Description
If you want to include such information on your certificate (if you win an award with that product), you should only enter that in the Product Name at the end of the form.
For example, if the product you enter is “Viking Salted Caramel”, where this “Viking Salted Caramel” is using Icelandic Lava Salt, then you should fill in the fields as follows:
- Short Description of Product: Icelandic Lava Salt Salted Caramel
- Product Description: Salted Caramel using Icelandic Lava Salt from Westfjords
- Ingredients: Dark Chocolate, Sugar, Butter, Cream, Icelandic Lava Salt
- Product Name (to appear on certificate): Viking Salted Caramel
Reviewing All Your Entries
You can always go back and view all your entries and amend them, before proceeding to payment. Note that once you have paid for the entries, you will not be able to amend the entries any more.
- If you have been logged out from Judgify, just go back to judgify.me/aoc2023 and click on “Submit an entry” and you will be able to log back into your profile.
- Please only proceed to payment when you have entered all the products you would like to be evaluated at AoC Awards. Note that the special discount of entering “6 products for the price of 5” cannot be applied if your 6 products are in two separate transactions. However, you can always add more entries but that will be treated as a new transaction on the system.
- Once you are happy that you have all the entries, you can proceed to payment.
When you are ready to pay, click on the Proceed To Payment
This will take you to the payment window, and you will need to:
- First click on the checkbox to agree on the Terms and Conditions of the awards.
- Select the payment type – you can either pay by credit card, or by bank transfer.
Once your payment has been received, you will receive an order confirmation email (Email subject will be “Confirmation for Academy of Chocolate Awards 2023 (Order No. xxxxxxxxx)”). Please do not send in your products until you have this confirmation. Any entries that have not been paid will not be judged.
- Please note that if you pay by bank transfer, there may be a delay in receiving this confirmation email as we will need to check our bank account first to confirm we have received payment. This delay can be a week or more. In addition, please make sure you include any fees (including but not limited to foreign exchange fees, bank transfer fees, currency fees, etc) charged by your bank. The Academy of Chocolate is not responsible for paying these fees, and any payment that does not cover these fees risks disqualification of your submission(s).